You must NEVER…
- Store the dirty WeeCare diapers in a bucket with water – they need to be stored as dry as possible
- Let the dirty WeeCare diapers be stored for longer than four days before they are being washed
- Wash the WeeCare products at higher temperatures than 60°c.
- Tumble dry your WeeCare products
- Let WeeCare products with waterproof fabric hang to dry in direct sunlight, if the temperature is higher than 25-30°c.
- Use vinegar or other softeners when washing your WeeCare diapers
- Use detergent of the brand NEUTRAL
These rules must be followed to take as good care of your WeeCare products as possible
If these rules are not followed, the warranty will waive.
Also read WeeCares simple guide how to wash cloth diapers, to see how you wash cloth diapers the easiest way. It is not as bad as you might think!